Roleplay Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Saana
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040282256/

Revelation Syndicate Shutting Down Empty Revelation Syndicate Shutting Down

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:54 pm
Hi,

Revelation Syndicate (RS), a partner of The Roleplay Palace (TRP), is going down coming saturday. This has been announced on their server, by their very owner, BiiNary.

As a mere member, i understand that i am in no position to state my opinion on that decision, so there is nothing for me to do but accept it.

Still, i am sad that both TRP and RS ended. i am the one who spoke to RS's owner and suggested him to partner up with TRP. This led to some dangerous people joining TRP's Discord server, and they managed to destroy it.
i feel responsible for what happened to it. Had i not suggested such a thing, we'd probably not be here. i know i lacked virtue, but i really tried to guide the admins! i know that what i did was not enough, but i warned them of the things i feared, and everything i feared came to surface - heck worse, i did not expect they had powers to even destroy Discord servers...

i am myself a highly ranked administrator on another Discord server and we had partnered with RS. Their termination of service means that we have lost our last partnership. So i have to start from scratch as an administrator of that server, but also as a member of TRP.

Please, let us work together to make this forum a success!

Your Saana
Iudex Mortem
Iudex Mortem
Admin
Admin

Revelation Syndicate Shutting Down Empty Re: Revelation Syndicate Shutting Down

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:06 am
Saana wrote:Hi,

Revelation Syndicate (RS), a partner of The Roleplay Palace (TRP), is going down coming saturday. This has been announced on their server, by their very owner, BiiNary.

As a mere member, i understand that i am in no position to state my opinion on that decision, so there is nothing for me to do but accept it.

Still, i am sad that both TRP and RS ended. i am the one who spoke to RS's owner and suggested him to partner up with TRP. This led to some dangerous people joining TRP's Discord server, and they managed to destroy it.
i feel responsible for what happened to it. Had i not suggested such a thing, we'd probably not be here. i know i lacked virtue, but i really tried to guide the admins! i know that what i did was not enough, but i warned them of the things i feared, and everything i feared came to surface - heck worse, i did not expect they had powers to even destroy Discord servers...

i am myself a highly ranked administrator on another Discord server and we had partnered with RS. Their termination of service means that we have lost our last partnership. So i have to start from scratch as an administrator of that server, but also as a member of TRP.

Please, let us work together to make this forum a success!

Your Saana
You are more than welcome to partner with us as an administrator in your own right if you like (As long as they don't show up, if you catch my meaning). Thank you for helping us
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum